Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pink Panther

One of my son's favorite stuffed toys when he was very young was this Pink Panther. He carried this little guy wherever he went and I'm sure he must have left it somewhere during that time period because I remember him being upset about it but I can't for the life of me remember how old he was or any other details of that time.

Not good! Not good at all! I need to start writing this stuff down and get it in my scrapbooks before I totally forget all the little things that helped shape my son into the man he is today. I do believe because of this stuffed toy, he got a Pink Panther tattoo sometime during his years in the Navy. I know, crazy, right? Only MY son would want a Pink Panther tattoo! I'll have to get a photo of it and create a scrapbook page featuring BOTH Pink Panthers! Stay tuned!

Uh oh! Only 3 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!