Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello, Hello, Hello!

I'm baaaaaaaackkk!! Well, sort of! I've been thinking about this little ol' blog for the past few days and wondering if it's time to revive it. What do you think? I haven't posted anything here since last October as I just wasn't sure what I wanted to post since the yearly challenge I had created for myself ended. I think I have decided to do another photo-a-day type challenge again following a guide from another challenge blog that I just discovered and want to try to participate in - maybe not every day but at least on a regular basis. So anyway, here is one of the challenges from that blog.
I missed the very first day and didn't start taking photos till the second day so I will begin with #2 - book - which is a current one I'm reading. 

#3 Candy - If you know me, Reese's cups (or anything similar) are my favorite candy! 

#4 Reflection - yea that's me! ;-)

#5 Bird - this isn't the best photo but bluebirds are so pretty!

#6 Begins with 'A' - nothing finer than our American flag

#7 Pocketbook - well, how about pocketbooks? Here are some that my daughter left 
on the back of her bedroom door when she moved out a few years ago. I just borrow them from time to time. Why not, right?

#8 Outside - I know this is a photo of a bluebird again but it is taken outside so that counts, right?

#9 A picture in a picture 

And now for today's photo which brings me to all caught up - 
#10 Looking Down - Yep! Those are my shoes!

I may or may not get a chance to post for the next few days since I will be super-duper busy so if I don't, please be patient. I'll be back!!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my return to this blog and I hope YOU will return soon! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

~Carol












    


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!