Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photo of the Day Challenge - Part 2

Here are the next several photos of this photo-a-day challenge featured over at The Memory Nest blog. I did miss one of the days as I totally forgot to take a photo of a sunset on the 14th. I was out-of-town and got busy. I know, no excuses, right? Well, I could cheat and find a photo of a sunset from a previous day, I suppose, but I really don't like to cheat. Cheating makes me feel guilty and I don't like that feeling at all. So without further ado, here are the photos I did take beginning with #11.

#11 Hat
From my son's Navy days

#12 Game
Some of our favorites
through the years


#13 Anything
The bench that sits on my front porch


Missed #14 - Sunset ;-(

#15 Money
Money's always nice!


#16 Flower
Pretty Daffodil
For some reason Blogger will not let me add the next photo so I am going to put it in another post. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a good one!

~Carol









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!