Tuesday, November 5, 2013

4 on the 4th

Here is my first post for my 4 on the 4th monthly endeavor.


1. Don't know what I would do without my coffeemaker. It sure helps to wake me up in the morning and get me moving. I usually enjoy at least 3 cups of just about any brand of flavored coffee and only black - no cream or heaven forbid, sugar! Nope, neither of them in my coffee!

2. Our lovely birch tree was planted soon after we moved into our current home almost 21 years ago. We have seen it grow from just a stick to an absolutely gorgeous tree that we hope will be around for many more enjoyable years.

3. This big bowl on my kitchen counter is always full of fresh fruits and veggies! Right now the luscious squashes and apples of Fall take up a lot of space in it.

4. It's time for those little birds to start visiting the feeder as the summer has left us and cooler days are here. Not sure what these 2 bluish-grey birds are...Nuthatches, maybe? Oh, and there's a Carolina Wren behind the Nuthatch on the right. Off to research those birds. Update: yep, they are Nuthatches!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!