Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Must Apologize

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how quickly time has flown since I last posted here. I have been so busy with various projects and life in general that I just haven't taken the time to share anything here. Well, I would like to try to post again on a regular basis so here is one idea I may pursue beginning soon.

I like the concept of posting a certain number of photos on the same day each month but since it is just me and my husband at home now - our kidlets have left the nest - posting just 2 photos each time doesn't sound very exciting, does it? So maybe I'll take 4 photos on the 4th of every month - since originally there were 4 of us living in this house before the kidlets moved out - then post them on the 5th of the month. Yes, I think maybe I'll do that! So since tomorrow is the 4th of November, I will take 4 photos then post them the next day. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here's a small project I finished off today. I had made the actual card a couple months ago but just today was able to find the perfect photos to put inside. I plan to send this to my son and his wife for Thanksgiving. I think they will like it very much as it showcases photos of the day their baby boy was born, just 3 weeks ago tomorrow.

Front of the card

Inside of the card

Inside with tag removed

Hope you have enjoyed the card! Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!