Tuesday, December 3, 2013

OK, so I'm a little late....

I wanted to start posting a Christmas card a day here for maybe the first 12 days of the month but have been so busy I totally forgot. The best laid plans, right? Well, I'll start here with these 2 cards I recently made and they will cover the first 2 days of the month. My card for day 3 will be up hopefully by the end of the day but don't hold your breath!




I created these 2 cards with some old papers from Close To My Heart's Elemental paper pack which is no longer available but which I still have plenty of. The little tree is M1032 Tree Delights and the sentiment is from D1562 Frosted Cardmaking Workshop stamp set both of which are still available here. On the first card I used Pacifica ink and Smoothie on the second. Neither color is a traditional Christmas color but they worked perfectly with the papers and I love how the cards turned out. The best part? They are so very mail-able with no bulkiness to them to get messed up on the way to their recipient. Love that! Now off to make more cards!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!