Tuesday, December 10, 2013

There's those trees again!

A little late with the card today, thanks to having to shovel snow again. At least it was just a couple inches and was easily pushed across the driveway and sidewalk for the most part. I sure didn't have to get on that boring treadmill today. The snow gave me a workout instead so I guess it is good for something after all! ;-)

On to the card.....I hope you aren't getting tired of these trees because I'm sure not! So many possibilities! And there's that 'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas' again, too! Haven't gotten tired of that yet either! Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a good one!

~Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!