Sunday, December 8, 2013

Warmest Wishes!


I just love the color Pacifica from Close To My Heart and especially for Christmas card making. Here's a card like one I had created last year. I liked it so much I made another one and that's unusual for me. I find it very hard to make more than one of the exact same card - there are soooo many possibilities! - but when one design really grabs me, I have been known to make a second one. Hope you like this one!

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay safe & warm if you are dealing with the snowy weather like we are having today. Our first snowfall of the season and it looks so pretty! Off to take more photos! Have a great day!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!