Sunday, January 5, 2014

4 on the 4th - January

1. A scrapbook layout created for a Big Picture Classes class that I am taking this year - Inspired Scrapbooking - hosted by the awesomely talented Stacy Julian. I'm not totally thrilled with the layout - my creative mojo is lacking these past couple weeks after the passing of my dad the day after Christmas and understandably so - but it'll do and I'll move on to the next one. Stay tuned each month for more inspired scrapbooking creations!

2. What a gorgeous sunny sky but very cold, snowy, bitter morning as we headed out to Lancaster County for breakfast and food shopping. Many winter Saturday mornings are spent this way and we truly enjoy them!

3. I finished my December Daily 2013 album by removing it from the display stand it was attached to and tying some ribbon through the holes. That way I can reuse the stand for another project. Love that idea!

4. The cover page of my 2014 Project Life album has taken shape. The very end of 2013 was so difficult and it is really making it hard to move into 2014 in a positive way but I am trying. Not only am I taking a class from BPC this year, I am also participating in Ali Edwards' 'One Little Word' workshop this year as well. Hopefully, between the two of these endeavors, I will remain optimistic about a brand new year. Wish me luck!

On a different subject....I am excited about the new 'Picture My Life' products that will be available soon from Close To My Heart. They are along the lines of the Becky Higgins version of Project Life and I can't wait to get some into my hot little hands! I love the quality and variety of products from CTMH so these should be just as awesome. I hope to share some of these new products with you very soon so be sure to check back in a few days.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one and stay warm, wherever you may be!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!