Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let the 'One Little Word' fun begin

My supplies have arrived for my 'One Little Word' endeavor. Yea! But I am asking myself if my word is PURGE, how is buying more stuff helping me to PURGE material things from my life? Seems kind of counter-productive, doesn't it? 

Well, in the words of Ali Edwards herself, PURGE means keeping what is important and letting go of the rest so I have decided that for every one new thing I get, I will RID myself of one thing I no longer use/want/need. And that idea is thanks to someone in the One Little Word 2014 Facebook group. Thank you, Debra Carr! 

So let's see what four old things I can PURGE from my stash now that I received four new things today. Or can I just say the three packs of page protectors are one item so then I only have to PURGE two things? Hmmm, this could be tougher than I think! Wish me luck!

~Carol 

2 comments:

  1. You should purge some of those divided page protectors to me, jk.
    Welcome to OLW!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!