Monday, January 13, 2014

More 'One Little Word' pages


Hi there! I have another page to share about the 'stuff' I am trying to PURGE from my life. This time it's tons of music CD's, many we haven't listened to in quite some time. Think it's time to PURGE them? I think so! 

I created a list for my page - Life without music would be________
  • quiet
  • boring
  • depressing 
  • sad
  • empty
  • lifeless
  • all of the above
and I added a quote from Hans Christian Andersen on the bottom
  "Where words fail, music speaks" that I absolutely love!


I am so excited that I found the perfect symbol for my 'one little word' today while searching on Google! There were so many it was hard to choose the one I liked best but I decided to go with the recycle symbol since it represents CLEANSING, getting RID of impurities and starting FRESH. That's exactly what I want to accomplish with my 'one little word' this year. I added the word PURGE inside the recycle circle before printing it and love how it looks. 


I also found a necklace on Etsy at PureImpressions in the shape of the recycle symbol and I can't wait to get it! It's absolutely gorgeous, don't you think? I'll share the real deal when it arrives! ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!