Wednesday, February 5, 2014

4 on the 4th - February

It's that time again where I share 4 photos with you that I took on the 4th of this wonderful month of February! Yes, February is wonderful because it means January is over and we are now one month closer to Spring! Yea!

Going clockwise from top left:
  1. Yep, we got more snow. Gee, what a surprise, right? And we are expecting more tomorrow along with some possible sleet & freezing rain before changing over to all rain. Should make for a fun and interesting day. Anyway, I noticed after I took this picture of one of our snow-covered pine trees that there was a group of Juncos hanging out in there. If you look closely just to the left of the middle of the picture, you'll see them.
  2. As I was PURGING the drawers in our antique dry sink today, I discovered these place cards that Keri had made many years ago. They sure brought back some great memories and made me chuckle.
  3. A photo of said antique dry sink that we got from Ron's mom many years ago. Still looks just as good as the day we brought it home.
  4. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this group of kid's silverware under a bag full of plastic ware. I had totally forgotten we had them. The Trix spoon was one of Keri's favorites, perhaps because it has her name on it. 
That's it for this month's 4 on the 4th! Thanks for stopping by! See you next month! 

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!