Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Three

Hello, hello! Back again for another Thursday Three post! Here I am sitting at my kitchen counter, enjoying my first cup of coffee of the morning, looking through emails and deleting most of them. It's a never-ending daily task that must be done. But actually you're probably looking right past me at those Beanie Babies on the shelf, right? Ha! Caught you!

For some reason, a couple months ago, my husband decided he wanted to put those Beanie Babies on display after finding them in one of at least a hundred bags and boxes left behind by our daughter when she moved out. Maybe he wanted them to be a reminder to her whenever she visited that she still had a plethora of stuff here that needed to be removed from the premises, please!? Can't say for sure because he does some weird things all the time - it's just his nature! ;)

Just realized it's 9:00AM already and I haven't even had breakfast yet although I've been awake for 2 hours! So on to three things about me.....

  • I've chased the blackbirds away from our feeders several times already this morning. I know they have to eat, too, but they take from the smaller birds and I don't like that!
  • I love baked oatmeal! I made a big dish of it a few days ago (it freezes very well) and now I'm reheating some for my breakfast.
  • I had my annual Pap test yesterday. Is yours due yet?
Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!