Thursday, February 20, 2014

Trying Something New

Over here there's a gal named Kristin who is always coming up with cool ideas for taking photos and documenting your daily life. Every Thursday she features what she calls 'Thursday Three' where you take a photo of yourself, yes a selfie, then post it on your blog along with 3 things about you right now.

So here is my first post for this project. And yes, I am posting a selfie. There's a first time for everything! Please don't be frightened. It really is me with all those wrinkles. What can I say? I'm getting older. Anyway, here's three things about me today.


  • I am sitting in my scrap room, looking at photos of my grandchildren on my laptop instead of creating artwork.
  • I just got out of the shower. I like to be clean when I go to bed.
  • I am tired of the snow being on the ground. It's time for spring!
Thanks for looking! Have a good night!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!