Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Three - 3/13/2014

Hello, hello! It's Thursday again and time for another wonderful (ha!) photo of myself along with three random facts about me. Ready? 
  1. I am wearing me favorite sweater - one I bought many years ago when I visited the Bully Hill Vineyards in the Finger Lakes Region of upstate NY.
  2. My hair hasn't been curled yet today and boy do I need a haircut! I am trying to grow my bangs out and it is driving me nuts!
  3. I have not stepped outside the door today because it is too cold & windy!
Have a great day!

~Carol



2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! You left a comment on my layout over at BPC about Elmira and PineCity. Yes, I called that area home from 6th grade through my college graduation. I still have family in Elmira and Corning and do get back about once every other year. For me, so much has changed. I was in the last class to graduate from the old Southside High School. It is so strange to see that converted to a government building. I left Elmira after college because of the complete lack of job prospects and ended up in Pennsylvania, about an hour north of Philadelphia. Do you still go back?

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!