Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Three 3/27/14

Here I am again in my scrap room! No surprise, right? Excuse the hair today - it's still up from my stint on the treadmill and I need to get it washed. Anyway, here's 3 random facts about me today....
  1. Been thinking of my dad all week as Monday would have been his 83rd birthday. He is missed so very much and it's still hard to believe he's no longer with us. ;(
  2. I am seriously thinking about leaving Close to my Heart as a consultant after 7 1/2 years. Mixed emotions about that but it may be necessary.
  3. I need to get off this computer so I can get some paper packs mailed out. I am PURGING my scrapbook stash as most of you know and I am happy to report that I have sold 3 paper packs + stickers this week. Yay!
 Hope you all have a great day!


~Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!