Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Three - 3/6/14


Hello! It's Thursday Three again. Whoa, how did that week go by so fast? Actually that's a good thing right about now though since it gets us a bit closer to SPRING! Yay! Can't wait! Anyway, here's three random facts about me....

  1. I drink only flavored coffees, black - hazelnut, french vanilla and creme brulee being among my favorites.
  2. Yellow is my favorite color - notice the wall behind me.
  3. I have several creative projects going on at the same time. No surprise there!
Have a great day! 

~Carol

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture, Carol!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mary! ;) took me several times to get it right! ha ha!

      Delete

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!