Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday Three 4/24/14

So I have skipped the past couple weeks of my Thursday Three posts and I must apologize. Last Thursday I had just returned from a trip up north to visit family and hadn't been totally unpacked and in the right frame of mind to post and the previous Thursday, was my first full day visiting my family so I was too busy to post. But I am here now, finally able to post again!

Three random facts about me right now:
  1. I LOVE, love, love to hang clothes outside on a breezy, sunny day! 
  2. I already took like a hundred photos today and it's not even noon yet!
  3. I was excited to see the bluebirds return this morning. They built a nest then left for about a week. Hopefully they're back to stay!
Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!