Monday, May 5, 2014

May 4 on the 4th

Hello! It's time to share 4 photos I took yesterday on the 4th of May.

Clockwise from top left:

  1. My husband has been on a brownie kick lately so I find myself baking them at least once a week now. Soon he'll move onto something else and I can't wait to see what that might be. 
  2. Cheating on the cole slaw! I'm not in the mood to spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days so I cut time down any way I can. There's no quicker way to make a delicious cole slaw.
  3. My dad passed away back in December as some of you may remember and on my last trip up north to visit my mom she gave me these framed pictures to bring back with me. The 2 cross-stitch items were ones I had made many years ago as gifts for my dad and the picture frame holds a photo of my children when they were young, which they had given to him also as a gift. All three of them went through a flood many years ago and although they had a lot of water damage, my dad cleaned them up as best he could because he loved them. They hung on his basement wall until my mom told me to take them home with me a couple weeks ago. I will clean them up, maybe re-frame them and find a wall to hang them on here in my home as a tribute to my dad who I miss very much!
  4. I love this sign Ron & I found on our trip to the Green Dragon farmer's market in Ephrata. It says it all!
Have a great day!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!