Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday Three 5/29/2014

Hello everyone! Almost forgot it was time for another 'selfie' and some random facts about me. I have been busy in my craft room today learning about letterpress. I recently bought a new We R Memory Keepers Evolution Advanced machine from HSN and it came with a Letterpress kit. I have no clue how it works though. What a great deal it was though! But that is a story for another day so on to my 'selfie' and facts.


  1. I love sitting on this bench under our birch tree especially while enjoying a glass of wine!
  2. Since today was another crappy rainy day, this photo was actually taken a couple days ago by my husband so technically it's not a 'selfie' but I won't tell anyone if you won't! 
  3. I am getting excited for my scrapping friends to come play with me on Saturday. 
Have a great weekend!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!