Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday Three 5/8/14

I need to stop getting involved in so many projects. I keep forgetting what I am supposed to post and when! Agh! Here's my Thursday Three photo and random facts about me for today!

  1. I did a lot of bird-watching today. Didn't accomplish much of anything else but I enjoyed the birds. I thought I saw some Purple Martins but alas, they were just Tree Swallows again!
  2. I participated in Ali Edwards' Day in the Life challenge today so I was taking tons of photos all day long. Now I have to edit them all and decide which ones to use.
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed this absolutely gorgeous day. I think we hit 75 degrees and it felt really nice! 
Have a good night!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit, please leave a comment as the best thing you can do for a blogger is to leave some love. Thank you!